- Cover your mouth and nose.
- Wash hands thoroughly with alcohol-based cleaner.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Clean surfaces you often touch.
- Take adequate sleep and rest.
- Drink plenty of water/liquids and eat nutritious food.
- Avoiding being in crowded spaces
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid sharing personal hygiene items.
- Avoid hugging, shaking hands while greeting.
- Don’t spit in public places.
- Don’t travel if you have a fever, contact a health professional immediately.
Foods that boost Immunity:
- Ginger has strong immunity-boosting properties.
- Spinach is a nutrient-rich leafy vegetable.
- Yogurt is great for your gut health.
- Almonds are loaded with nutrients.
- Fruits are known for excellent source of anti-oxidants
- Green tea is a healthy beverage.
- Soup with a combination of cabbage, broccoli.
To Download Covid19 Identification and Prevention Document Click Here
Note : The above article was created for internal sharing but due to feedback from friends and family we are publishing it here. We urge you to follow the WHO website for accurate and UpToDate information. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Port pricingKnow more
Start Peering Now
To get your requirements fulfilled.Talk to us about How could you Peer with us in Mumbai & Get Connected to DE-CIX Mumbai.