This is the final article in our “reasons to peer” series, and it is dedicated to the non-technical benefit of peering – how it can be used as a quality seal to grow your business.
Assurance of a well-operated network
If you are a company that sells network services to other companies or individuals, peering at an Internet Exchange offers you a chance to show your customers and prospects that you care about the quality of your service. Better latency, less packet loss, and higher throughput are all benefits of peering, and many network providers use their Internet Exchange membership as part of their marketing strategy and as an assurance of a well-operated network.
As part of an Internet Exchange, you can leverage the brand and present yourself as a member of the community.
Ready to start peering?
We hope you enjoyed this series. You can download our white paper “Ten reasons why you should peer” to get a quick overview of all the benefits we presented. And if you have any peering related questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read the previous articles in the Reasons To Peer series below :
- 9. Peering connects you to an interconnection ecosystem
- 8. Peering improves user experience
- 7. Peering makes partnerships possible
- 6. Peering increases the stability of your network
- 5. Peering improves your connection to major players
- 4. Peering increases throughput to other networks
- 3. Peering lowers latency
- 2. Peering lowers your costs
- 1. Peering Raises Your Revenue